Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 5

Late on Friday I sent an email to Dr. Rennaker, the director of UTD's Texas Biomedical Device Center, to request mentorship, but he hasn't responded yet, which is probably because I sent an email over a weekend. So I'll wait a little more for his response as I look into other possible mentors. Finding a mentor might be difficult because my topic is in a very specialized field of study.

I found a great source on my topic but it is on my laptop so I'm just putting this note here to remind myself to add it to my bibliography and to link it on my next blog post.

Today I put my self out for a mentor on a neuroscience forum so hopefully I'll get some replies.

I found a course that the NFHS and CDC put out together about the importance of proper concussion recognition in high school athletes, but the computer shut off so I wasn't able to link it here so I'll go home and try to find it again.

I also spent about 10 minutes on Common App filling out some short answer questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment