Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, 2014

No post last Friday due to TAG Forum.

Here is the link to one of the sources I found about a week ago. It is about the neuropsychology of sport concussions so this will be an extremely useful source. There is so much pertinent information to my field of study and it comes from the UK so it will probably have a more objective view on concussion in American sports like the NFL. I also put myself out there for a mentor and guidance in my research topic on this physical therapy forum.

I got my intern badge from the library today as well.

I also got a lot of stuff in order (request form, list of deadlines, resume, and will print out the surveys later today) today for recommendations from my teachers and from the counselor


No comments:

Post a Comment